HOW TO DO PARTNERS YOGA POSES FOR BEGINNERS for achieving stretch & flexibility. TRY these exercise today.
# SPINE STRETCH
• Helps to get rid of stiffness in the back region.
• Relives sciatica pain.
# SIDE BEND
• Helps to tone up the oblique muscles.
• Stretches the arms and legs.
• Helps to open up the chest and the shoulders.
• Stretches the spine.
# SITTING FORWARD AND BACKWARD BEND
• This posture gives an excellent stretch to the torso.
• Excellent forward and back bend for both partners.
# DEEP FORWARD & BACKWARD BEND
• It helps to stretch the muscles in the arms, abdomen and the spine.
• It helps to tone the muscles in the abdomen area.
# TWIST FACING FORWARD
• Stretches your arms and shoulders.
• It helps to stretch and tone the oblique muscles.
• It helps to lengthen the hamstrings.
• It helps to stretch the spine.
• Helps to tones and strengthen your abdominal muscles.
• Helps to improves balance and digestion.
• It Stretches your hamstrings and strengthens your spine and hips.
# SITTING WIDE LEG STRETCH
• It helps to stretches the hamstrings.
• Back gets a good stretch.
• The abdominal muscles get toned.
# PAVRITTA JANU SIRSHASANA
• It helps to give a good stretch to your spine and shoulders.
• Your hamstrings, groins, thighs and calf muscles benefit from the stretch and get toned.
• It helps to increase your lungs capacity.
• Janu Sirsasana is excellent exercise for those who want to lose weight.
# BRIDGE POSE TO HALF SHOULDER STAND
• It helps to open the chest and lengthens neck and spine.
• It helps to strengthen your back, gluts and hamstrings muscles.
• Helps to improve blood circulation.
For more videos subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4BcD0wemxIaoS59ULIKnBg
Stylecraze Beauty Videos :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE5hoGKKfhuv-lD7YPw6_0w
Stylecraze Fitness video:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQIFLaC5ZkHvgBdPuvpgYFg
StylecrazeTV Videos:- https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
A Easy But Fast Way To Lose Weight After 30, 40, 50 ,60
If people are failing to get into shape then they’re not motivated enough usually. If you know how to make exercise enjoyable, you won’t dread it! Read on for some tips to get you going.
Crank up the volume and play some tunes during your workout. Research has proven that you can get a better workout when listening to music because you forget your tiredness. When you are deciding on music to work out to, pick songs that will uplift you and make you want to move. A good music tempo will automatically encourage your body to move along to the beat. One of the best ways to ensure that you maintain a steady pace throughout your workout is to implement this strategy. Sing along with the lyrics and the time will seem to fly!
Exercising with a friend makes your workout fun instead of a chore. No matter what exercise you are doing, you can multitask and catch up with your friends. You will hardly notice your workout as it will go much quicker, and you are getting fit while having fun. That’s one great thing about having friends!
One of the new ways in which entertainment and working out have been mixed together is through video game workouts. Many times you will forget that you are exercising. If you are having a fun, it is easy to get the exercise you need, without worrying about boredom or frustration.
Many people are afraid to go to the gym because they don’t want others watching them as they exercise. Choose exercise clothes that look great on you. It is a huge benefit for your self-esteem! People of all sizes and shapes can find flattering, fun, comfortable, attractive exercise wear in a dazzling array of colors and styles. Use imagination and creativity with your workout wear for an added boost to your self-assurance. Exercise clothing that is appealing and flattering is also a great motivation to work out.
You may find that you will get bored and discouraged if you keep doing the same exercises over and over again. It’s a necessity to switch things up. An example would be if you’re always exercising on a treadmill to consider going for a run instead. You will be more motivated to stick to your fitness regimen if you vary your exercise routine.
Give yourself a present when you reach one of your goals. Working toward a reward is a powerful motivator to keep you focused on your commitment to fitness. You can give yourself a treat you’ve been longing for, or even a minor reward, such as a new book or other small gift. Make sure your rewards are attainable and realistic.
It is a common fallacy that exercise has to be nothing but a lot of hard work. There are actually many things a person can do make their workout fun instead of dreading it. This article will provide information to help you in coming up with an exercise plan that will work for you.